Melvhald replied

8 weeks ago

Jessica Jones Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Ever since her short-lived stint as a superhero ended in tragedy, Jessica Jones has been rebuilding her personal life and career as a hot-tempered, sardonic private detective in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Plagued by self-loathing and a wicked case of PTSD, Jessica battles demons from within and without, using her extraordinary abilities as an unlikely champion for those in need… especially if they're willing to cut her a check.
Following the tragic end of her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City.
I really wanted to like Jessica Jones. I did. I do like Kristen Ritter, and she portrays Jessica very well, the problem is (and this exists in both seasons) is that they are really in some need of editing. The glacial pace and filler really hurts my viewing, as each season could have been done in five or six episodes, rather than 13. The second season was slower than the first and the big reveal, which I won't reveal here, was stretched out a bit too long. I hope that if there is a third season, they'll tighten things up a bit.
Jessica Jones is the next instalment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), following on from Daredevil, which also premiered this year. Set in the same Hell&#39;s Kitchen, Jessica Jones takes a look at dark tones and topics such as depression, guilt, sex, death, rape and assault; and this only makes the story drive more. Daredevil was dark, but this is much, much darker.<br/><br/>Firstly, one of the things that stood out for me right from the start is the beautiful cinematography and direction. This show looks stunning; there&#39;s so much colour and vibrancy, not only in the backdrop, but in the characters too. Jessica is played by Krysten Ritter (Breaking Bad), who surprisingly, without any major roles thus far, shines throughout the season in a powerful, yet gentle and subtle performance. David Tennant is incredible with his take on Kilgrave. I originally had no expectations for his character, or his performance before watching. But he really is convincing and quite menacing, and creepy at times. <br/><br/>The music by Sean Callery is stunning and eerie, just as it should be. The titles are the first thing you see, each episode, so it had to capture your attention straight away. And it does. With &#39;elevator music&#39; elements and subtle piano melodies, it all kicks off soon when the percussion drives in and takes control with blasting electric guitars and solo- like touches which really pulls the mood together; then, finally settles you with the main title logo. Perfect.<br/><br/>It&#39;s worth noting that although Jessica has &#39;special&#39; powers, there aren&#39;t any huge scenes when special effects are used to amplify these moments of power and force. It&#39;s mostly camera tricks to show her strength and &#39;jumping and falling&#39; powers. So, if you&#39;re planning on watching for an over-the-top smash fest, you won&#39;t find it here. Also, if you&#39;re ignoring the age certificate then I&#39;ll warn you, there are a couple scenes of a sexual nature.<br/><br/>My verdict; Jessica Jones is another insanely good instalment to the MCU canon and should not be missed by any fan of Marvel. It even attracts the &#39;noir&#39; feel which has major potential to entertain even the casual comic book fan. This is by far one of the best Marvel series yet, and possibly forever will be.<br/><br/>Jessica Jones, 10/10.

a5c7b9f00b
on Flux full movie downloadThe Terminator movie download hdThe Walk tamil pdf downloadfree download Cannonball Run IIDownload hindi movie Fear To Be Brave 2 (The Rise of Factions)Amnesty full movie 720p downloadThe Pecos Kid movie download hdA Complicated Woman tamil dubbed movie torrentDownload hindi movie Episode 1.203Episode 1.111 movie download in mp4
Please log in to post a reply.